Audiobooks (audiolibros) are a great way to enjoy books while on the go or when you don’t have the time to sit down and read. With the rise of audio streaming services, there has never been a better time to explore the world of audiobooks. Here are some good audiobooks to consider listening to:
- “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” by Stieg Larsson – Narrated by Simon Vance, this gripping mystery will keep you on the edge of your seat. The audiobook features a large cast of characters and a complex plot, making it a great choice for those who enjoy crime novels.
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama – This memoir is read by the author herself, providing a personal touch to the already intimate storytelling. Obama recounts her life from childhood to her years in the White House, offering insights into her personal and professional experiences.
- “The Martian” by Andy Weir – This science-fiction adventure is narrated by R.C. Bray, whose performance brings the story to life. Follow astronaut Mark Watney as he struggles to survive on Mars after being left behind by his crew.
- “The Harry Potter Series” by J.K. Rowling – Narrated by Jim Dale, this beloved series is perfect for both children and adults. With magical creatures, wizarding schools, and a battle between good and evil, these audiobooks will transport you to the world of Hogwarts.
- “Born a Crime” by Trevor Noah – The comedian narrates his own memoir, which explores his childhood in apartheid-era South Africa. The book is a mix of humor and heart-wrenching stories, and Noah’s narration adds an extra layer of depth to the already compelling material.
- “1984” by George Orwell – Narrated by Simon Prebble, this dystopian classic is as relevant today as it was when it was first published. The audiobook’s chilling atmosphere and thought-provoking themes will stay with you long after you finish listening.
- “Educated” by Tara Westover – Julia Whelan’s narration of this memoir is both haunting and inspiring. Westover’s story of growing up in a strict, isolated family and eventually pursuing higher education despite the odds is a testament to the human spirit.
- “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks” by Rebecca Skloot – Cassandra Campbell’s narration of this non-fiction book is engaging and informative. Skloot tells the story of the woman behind the immortal HeLa cell line, which has been used in countless medical discoveries.
- “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams – Narrated by Stephen Fry, this hilarious sci-fi novel is perfect for those who love humor and adventure. Join Arthur Dent as he travels through space with an eclectic group of characters.
- “The Nightingale” by Kristin Hannah – This historical fiction novel is narrated by Polly Stone, whose performance captures the emotion and intensity of the story. Set during World War II, the book follows two sisters as they navigate the dangers of war and the complexities of family relationships.
These are just a few of the many great audiobooks available to listen to. With so many options, you’re sure to find something that suits your interests and keeps you entertained on your daily commute, during a workout, or while doing household chores.
The persistence of memory Salvador Dali
TRACES OF AN IMPERFECT WORLD -read it for free-
Audiolibro: Por si las voces vuelven. gratis
Club bilderberg 2022. ¿Cuáles son sus planes para España?